9/05/2007

Protect, Repair and Optimize PC with Free Power-Toolkit, WindowsCare

Want to make your computer end slow down and perform well? I did! WindowsCare is a powerful and easy toolkit that helps me to optimize, repair and protect system effectively. Simply scan computer and fix any problem with just one click.

download Advanced WindowsCare to use

Commonly WindowsCare helps scan and remove spyware, fix registry, manage startup, sweep history, clean memory, etc. Also the system toolkit displays full and detailed information about computer, such as system, processor, memory, drives, motherboard and other devices.
windowscare, windows system manager

This program provides another feature is Restore Center that allows user to backup data and create restoration points for restoring system anytime as long as user needs. Meanwhile it can be used as a application uninstaller and process manager. Yeah...it is a all-in-one Windows system toolkit. I have uninstalled several system tools replacement of WindowsCare.
windowscare, restore windows system

It is very useful to save space on my disk. Isn't it powerful? Well, WindowsCare can run on Vista smoothly and is complete free for family use. It is very efficient to improve my computer performance now, and I have told it to all my friends. Don't hesitate! Speed up your computer today. :)

No comments: