9/16/2007

Easy Media Creator, a Media Suite replacement of various Multimedia Tools

I don't know if anyone installed Easy Media Creator, which is a powerful media tool to deal with all multimedia files like mine. It is very useful for me really, which gives enough tools that I need to enhance digital lifestyle. With this great media suite, it makes me simply create, convert, rip, burn, fix and share my various media files including CD, DVD, Photos, video, audio and so on. In a word, its powerful than your imagination, Easy Media Creator is wonderful!!!



Now the new version 10 of Easy Media Creator has published, and it runs at Vista smoothly. I used it to backup my favorite music, movie and TV shows from iPod to PC. Easy Media Creator is very useful to convert audio and video files to any format you want; make perfect slideshows and movies; easily fix digital photos, rip CDs and burn DVDs. Furthermore, Easy Media Creator was designed to auto-sync and manage multimedia files on PSP, iPod and even mobile phone devices.

One of my best favorite feature is video sharing online, which allows me send my videos to YouTube just with one click. More and more features can be found in this great media suite, and it is a helpful media toolkit replacement of many kinds of multimedia programs on your PC. Do you interesting?

No comments: