6/06/2007

So wonderful day!

Today, I have created my blog here, it is so wonderful! These days, computer is the important part in our life, and we can do whatever we want, such as work or entertainment. However, we must recognize that all kinds of software are very important for users. Computers could not perform well without software, and also nothing I can do if I miss all software on my computer.

There are so much excellent shareware(Audio and Video shareware, Security and Spyware software, Utilities shareware, Networking shareware, Images shareware, ...) round the globe. I like to find and trial them in my spare time, and then choose and compare some of shareware which provide similar functions and is very useful for me. In a word, I just bought, I think they should buy shareware. How do you think? Do you agree with me?

No comments: